Local Money launches demo on Kujira Testnet
Hey you that it is still following our progress, here is an update of our latest steps.
We are still battling to keep the project afloat since most of our efforts to raise funds still didn’t connect as we expected. At the same time, the team did some amazing work and we finally have a working version of Local Money on the Kujira Testnet integrated with Keplr wallet. Yay!
You can check it out here and this is a list of what you can do on this release:
Pro tip: You can use two different wallets to trade with yourself if you don’t want to wait for the other party to respond to the trade request.
List of offers
- You can select and initiate a buy or sell trade
- Select the CRYPTO
- Select the FIAT
- You can create a new offer
– Select the min/max price
– Select the rate (%) above or below market price
- See your created offers
– Active: To show the offer in the list of offers
– Pause: To hide the offer in the list of offers
– Archive / Unarchive
- List of archived offers
- You can see ongoing trades
– Trade detail where you will follow the steps and take action to complete the trade
– Request cancel / refund
- History of trades
- Fully functional escrow contract that holds the tokens until the off-chain FIAT payment is made
- Fully integrated with Keplr wallet and transferring of funds between parties on the trade
Next we will be working on improving the experience of an ongoing transaction, for that we will begin developing a notification system to help you know when an update occurred.
If you want to give feedback on this version, you can join our Discord channel and share your experience testing our platform.
By the way, our code is open source, so you can check it on github: https://github.com/Local-Money/localmoney
Cheers and talk to you soon!